CHARCOAL ANTI BLACKHEAD MASK CREAM REVIEW || PEACHYPINKPRETTY



Hey, #peachyfam!

Nowadays charcoal has become the star among the skincare products. Every company is using the charcoal in their products. Because we all know charcoal has many benefits for the skin such as it deep cleanses the skin, removes blackheads and whiteheads, takes out the impurities and dirt from the skin and so on…so in this post, I am going to talk about the most popular product in the market which is the Charcoal Anti Blackhead Mask Cream, basically, it is a peel-off mask cream. Today I will do a full review of this product so without further a due let’s get start it.

PACKAGING


This charcoal mask cream comes in a white and black colored plastic tube. The tube comes in a cardboard which is also black and white in color. All the details are mentioned on the cardboard packaging as well as on the tube. Most of the information is written in the Chinese language because it is a Chinese product. So, I can not understand all the details. The only thing I can understand is this charcoal mask cream is an anti-blackhead peel–off mask. It is made of bamboo charcoal, that’s why it is called Bamboo Charcoal Whitening Anti-blackhead Mask Cream. The tube comes with a secure lid from where you can take out the product. There is no problem for any leakage so this is a travel-friendly product also.

PRICE & NET CONTENT


Price is not mentioned on the packaging that’s why The price of this peel off mask varies shop to shop. If you buy this online, maybe you’ll have to pay more for this cream but if you buy this offline you can find this at the reasonable price. Its price is different everywhere. Quantity is 130gm which is enough.
Rs.150 – Rs.250 should be fair for this mask cream. But if you don’t find this in the local market then you can buy this online. Check Here.


KEY INGREDIENTS


Activated carbon-rich bamboo charcoal ( paraben free )

AVAILABILITY

You can get this charcoal mask from your nearby local stores or you get this online as well. For online check here.

TEXTURE / CONSISTENCY

The Charcoal Anti Blackhead Mask Cream is black in color and has a thick paste-like consistency. You can apply this with your fingers or brush. I like to use my fingers because, with the help of fingers, the process of applying becomes fast and easy.



WHAT IT SAYS

The charcoal mask cream is specially made for blackheads. It removes blackheads and whiteheads. The charcoal deep cleanses the skin and take out all dirt from the skin. The bamboo charcoal deeply penetrates into our skin and breaks down all the toxic deposits and the dirt.

WHAT I EXPERIENCED

I have used this at least 5 times and I can say that how amazing this product is. This charcoal peel off mask removed 30% of my blackheads and whiteheads in just first use. I have many blackheads on my nose that’s why I bought this mask cream. I use this charcoal mask cream twice in a week and this works really well for my face. I apply this all over my face but mainly I focus on my nose because of my blackheads. I am not saying that it took out all of my blackheads but it did remove my most of blackheads. I could see them on the mask after peeling off the mask. And the satisfaction I got after that is amazing. I don’t know but I can see my face instantly glowing after using this.


It also takes out facial hair which is wonderful and leaves the skin very soft and bright. It also improves the elasticity of the skin which helps in anti-aging. Many people say that it really hurts while peeling off this mask but I don't think so. If you apply it evenly on your face and in the right manner, this will not hurt you at all. You can see the result in just one use. I can’t tell you how much I love this product this is an angel for my blackheads. Even my brother also use this on his face because he has acne prone skin. And for acne prone skin this works like magic because it removes all the excess oil and dirt from the face and instantly brightens up your dull face.

HOW TO USE

-Wash your face with a mild face wash
-Apply the charcoal mask cream to the entire face, avoid eyes and mouth area
-Wait for 20-30 minutes until the mask is dry
-Peel off the mask from the bottom to the upward motion carefully
-Rinse off with the cold water
-Use once or twice in a week for best results

SKIN SUITABILITY

The charcoal mask cream is suitable for all skin types, especially for acne-prone and oily skin. Sensitive skin people do the patch test first before using this mask.

PROS

-removes blackheads & whiteheads
-clean pores
-improve elasticity
-removes excess oil from the face
-instantly glow to the face
-suitable for all skin types
-travel-friendly
-quantity is good
-makes skin soft & bright
-removes facial hair also
-reduce the acne problem
-paraben free
-deep cleanse the skin

CONS

-price is not mentioned

CONCLUSION

So guys, how much you like this product? I love using this charcoal mask on my face because whatever it says, it does. And I will repurchase this again for my blackheads. If you have problems with blackheads and whiteheads like me, you should try this at least once. 


If you have used this, let me know in the comment section, I would love to hear from you and I would highly recommend you to try this charcoal peel off, you will thank me later. I will see you soon in my next blog post until then take care of yourself.

Goodbye, #peachyfam!


Post a Comment

0 Comments