BIOTIQUE BIO CUCUMBER PORE TIGHTENING TONER REVIEW || HOW TO REMOVE OPEN PORES || PEACHYPINKPRETTY



Hi, #peachypinks!

Today in this post I am going to do a review of the product which is a toner. Toner plays a very important role in our daily skincare routine. Toner removes the excess dirt from the face which a face wash cannot remove. It shrinks your open pores and makes sure that any dirt or gunk does not enter into your skin. I found this amazing toner which I definitely love and talked about in my previous post which is the Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner. This is such a great product for me. I can not complete my day without this toner. So I am going to talk about this product in detail in this post.

PACKAGING

Like any other product, the outer packaging is a cardboard. The actual product comes in a  transparent plastic bottle with a green color cap. The size of the bottle is normal and there is no leakage problem also. But because of the size, it is not a travel-friendly product.The actual color of toner is light green and liquid in texture. All the information about the toner is mentioned on the inner as well as outer packaging.


PRICE & NET CONTENT

Rs.175/- for 120ml ( Quantity is provided in the price range is very good.)

KEY INGREDIENTS

Although, Biotique has not mentioned all the ingredients on the bottle and it says that it is 100% natural product which is kind of unacceptable for me. But it works for my skin so I don’t have any problem with is toner. The ingredients are mentioned on the packaging:-
-Daru haldi root, Dhania fruit, Manju phal, Peppermint oil, Kheera jal, Cucumber, Himalayan waters

NOTE

You can use this before 3 years from the date of manufacturing.

AVAILABILITY

You can not find this in your local area easily, at least I can not find this so I bought this from online. You can find this only in the Biotique store, malls or online and online you can get a discount as well and save some money. For online Check Here.


WHAT IT SAYS

Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner with Himalayan Waters is for normal to oily skin. It has the main ingredient cucumber in it. Because it is one of nature’s greatest cooling and purifying plants with many health benefits. This toner tightens the open pores and creates perfect pH balance on the skin. It is organically pure,  preservative free, dermatologist tested and cruelty-free product which is a great thing about this toner. It removes all the excess oil and dirt from the face.


WHAT I EXPERIENCED

I have been using this toner for one month and I love this product. I can not imagine my day without this toner. I included this in my daily skincare routine and I can see amazing results on my face. It has a very fresh and soothing smell which I like so much. This toner is very helpful for normal to oily skin and acne prone skin. It does not irritate my skin and cleans all the excess oil and dirt from the face. 

I did not get pimples on my face after applying this and it also helps in tighten open pores. I use this toner after cleansing my face at night time because it repairs my skin all overnight. This toner is very effective for oily skin, there is nothing I don’t like about this product and the quantity they provided for this price is very good, you can easily use this daily for 2,3 months.

HOW TO USE
(1) Apply to cotton pads or washcloth and gently wipe over cleansed face and neck, morning and evening.
(2) Or you can use this like me. I take 4 or 5 drops of toner on my palm and directly apply to the face with the help of hands into dab motion.


SKIN SUITABILITY

This toner is suitable for acne prone skin and normal to oily skin. But if you have dry skin, you can also use this and then moisturize your face. Before trying this toner please do a patch test first then use this on your face.

PROS
-Tightens open pores
-Suitable for normal to oily skin
-Affordable
-Quantity provided is very good
-Amazing fragrance
-Removes excess oil and dirt from the face
-Soothes and soften the skin gently
-Great for acne prone skin
-Gives a cooling effect
-Dermatologist tested
-No animal testing
-Preservative-free
-Organic product

CONS
-Not a travel-friendly product
-The ingredient list is not provided completely

CONCLUSION
So guys that was the full detailed review of this amazing product. I will definitely buy this toner again in future because it works so well for me. If you have open pores or oily, acne prone skin, I will definitely recommend you to try this toner. Trust me you will thank me later. I hope you will find this post helpful. Tell me your views about this toner in the comment section. Until then I will see you in my next blog post, take care.

Goodbye, #peachypinks!

Post a Comment

0 Comments