POND'S LIGHT MOISTURIZER REVIEW || BEST MOISTURIZER FOR ALL SKIN TYPES



Hey, #p3army !

You know we all struggle with our skin in so many different ways but one thing we all struggle with is the oily face our greasy face especially if we have oily skin. So in this post, I am going to cover the newly launched light moisturizing cream which is great for all skin types, especially for oily skin. 
    
           

Today we will talk about the POND'S LIGHT MOISTURIZER which is non-oily, very light on the skin and most importantly is very very affordable and made for soft and glowing skin. I will talk about this cream in detail so, without any further delay let's start with the review.

PACKAGING


This Pond's moisturizer comes in a plastic tub which is white and sky blue in color. All the details and price are mentioned over the tub. When you open this, you will see nothing but a silver aluminium foil kind of thing is top on it. So you will have to remove this silver sheet first then you will get the product. It would be less messy if they would have provided a plastic lid. But it is fine because at such an affordable price we can't expect more. Overall the packaging is okay.

PRICE & NET CONTENT



This moisturizer comes in three different sizes:-

-Rs.35 for 25ml
-Rs.115 for 75ml
-Rs.199 for 150ml

KEY INGREDIENTS

Vitamin E, Glycerine, Water, Paraben, and etc.

AVAILABILITY

You can find this offline and online both. For online please click here.

WHAT IT SAYS
 

It says that it is New Pond's Light Moisturizer with non-oily fresh feel. It is made for soft and glowing skin and It has Vitamin E and Glycerine in it as the main ingredients which moisturize the skin from the deep inside. This cream takes care of skin in all the seasons. It claims that it has 24 hours moisturize locking power.

WHAT I EXPERIENCED

First of all, I like the way it feels on my skin. This Pond's face cream is light as hell. I mean this feels so light on my skin when I apply this on my face and at the same time this moisturizes and nourishes my skin. It has a very mild fragrance which I really like. 

If I compare this moisturizer to Nivea Soft Light Moisturizer, I would say it is way better than that one. Because it is so light on the skin even lighter than that Nivea moisturizer. This is the perfect face moisturizer for oily or normal skin even for my skin which is the combination and it suits me like heaven.


This absorbs in my skin instantly. After applying this you will not feel your face oily or greasy. This Pond's cream is for all skin types so dry skin people can also use this. Only one thing I don't like about this product that it has paraben in it so If you guys don't like chemicals in your products like paraben, you can skip it. Otherwise, I love this product and bonus point is this is very affordable. So you will don't have to spend many pence for this.


HOW TO USE 


-Dot the cream across your face
-Gently massage in an upward and outward spiral motion
-You can apply this cream on your hands and body as well

SKIN SUITABILITY

I tested out this moisturizer throughout my day and I can say that after 4 to 5 hours my T-zone area started to grease. So if you have oily skin this may stay for 3 to 4 hours on your face. Otherwise, it will suit all skin types even sensitive skin type.

PROS

-Super affordable
-Moisturizes and soften the skin
-Very lightweight formula
-Enriched with vitamin E and Glycerine
-Absorbs in the skin instantly
-Amazing fragrance

CONS

-It has paraben
-The packaging is a little messy
-Not a travel-friendly product

CONCLUSION

So, guys, that was my opinion about this moisturizer. If you are looking for a very light moisturizer which doesn't make your face too oily and at the same time moisturizes your skin well and plus which is affordable then this cream is great for you. 

I am also using this in my current skincare regime so I can assure you this will not let you down. I hope you will find this post helpful. What are your thoughts about this Pond's Light Moisturizer? Let me know in the comment section below. Till then take care guys.

GoodBye, #p3army !

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Thanks!!! I love honest product reviews. The pictures are lovely as well. I may try this lotion. I tend to use the same stuff all year and I’m breaking out a bit. Looking forward to more reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should try this. This suits me very well

      Delete
  2. This lotion sounds like just the ticket to keep my skin moisturized. I like that this lotion has pure ingredients in it so that I can use it on my face! can you use bali body in a tanning bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course I can use it, but I have not tried this yet

      Delete
  3. This cream is working for me and still I use this every single day, I love this moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it increase my pimples? or is it safe to use?

    ReplyDelete