MONTHLY FAVORITES (JULY) 2018 || PEACHYPINKPRETTY


Hey #peachypinks!

August month has arrived and I have my July month favorites. So I thought of sharing these favorites with you guys. All the products I am gonna mention in this post are so amazing because I loved using them in the previous month and still, I am using these products. I hope you will get some idea for yourself as well form this post. 

This time I have included only skin care products because I don’t do makeup as much as I care for my skin and all of the skin products are my bae now seriously. I can not think a single day without these skincare products. So here are my monthly favorites of July month.

(1) CHARCOAL ANTI BLACKHEAD MASK CREAM

I am using this product twice in every weak and I love this product so much. I have also done a review on this charcoal mask cream. I wish I found it before but it’s okay, this peel off mask reduced my most of blackheads not all but most of and I m sure If I use it regularly all of my blackheads will go forever. I am very happy with this product.


(2) LAKME 9 TO 5 NATURALE ALOE AQUA GEL

If you want a natural glow on your skin then this has to be in your skin care kit. Lakme aloe vera gel is perfect night cream for me. I use this every night before sleep and since I started using this gel my face feels very soft and glowy and I don’t get any breakout on my face which is really great. This has to be my one of the July favorites.


(3) BIOTIQUE BIO CUCUMBER PORE TIGHTENING TONER

I heard so many good reviews about this product, that’s why I bought this and guess what I become addicted to it I can't spend my day without using this toner. I feel so fresh after applying this toner. It suits my skin very well and I am gonna repurchase this in future also, I can guarantee you. I will give you a full review also in my upcoming post.



(4) REXONA ADVANCE WHITENING DEODORANT

I don’t see much difference on my underarms in terms of whitening but it has a very sweet and fresh fragrance so that’s why I like using it on my underarms on an everyday basis. But if you buy this for whitening your underarms then you will be disappointed.


(5) AVON SIMPLY DELICATE WASH

I used to use the intimate wash which my gynaecologist recommend to me. But I couldn't find that anywhere so I decided to give this a try. I am using this every single day now and I can say this is a very good intimate hygiene wash. This doesn’t irritate my skin and removes bad odour from the skin also.


(6) POND'S LIGHT MOISTURIZER

When you find your type of moisturizer how happy you become. I have found this Pond's light moisturizer for my skin now. And I have almost finished it. This cream suits me very well, does not break out my skin and very light on the skin, that's why this is my favorite.

(7) VASELINE ALOE SOOTHE LOTION

I love this body lotion because of its fragrance. Yes, this smells great. Whenever I apply this on my body I can feel my body so refresh and it has aloe in it which is also good. In this humid season, this is the perfect body lotion because it is non-greasy and absorbs quickly in the skin.


So, guys, these were my July favorites. I only included skincare products because I didn't try any makeup product. I hope you will find this post helpful, do let me know in the comment section which one is your favorite? See you seen in my next blog post, until then take care.

Goodbye, #pecahypinks!

Post a Comment

2 Comments