MCAFFEINE CHOCO CAFFEINE GLOW FACE PACK REVIEW

Hey, #peachypinks !!

Its been a long time since I posted a blog post so sorry for that, I am sure you would have really amazing time in this post, we gonna talk about a face pack, yes, you guessed it right I will give you the detailed review on this face pack. It is called Mcaffeine Choco Caffeine Glow Face Pack. I got this face pack in my February GlamEgo Box since I have used it around 4 to 5 times and I am loving this face pack. So I thought why not I share my experience with you guys, after all, you are my #peachypinks.

You know my pattern, We will start with its packing and end to its pros and cons. So without any further delay, let's get to start it.

PACKAGING

This face pack comes in a small glass container which makes it a little bit bulky. But I am okay with this. You can see the product through the glass. Like always, all details are mention on the glass container. When you open its upper lid, you will find a plastic sheet which protects the product inside the container. The actual product, I mean face pack is chocolate in color and literally smells like chocolate. It makes me wanna eat this face pack every time. But you know you can't eat a face pack, Lame joke hahaha.., continue to other parts.


PRICE & NET CONTENT

- ₹ 359/- (25ml)
- ₹ 549/- (50ml)

KEY INGREDIENTS

Pure cocoa, Argan oil, Caffeine, Vitamin E, Coffee, Glycerine, Clay base, and Aqua.

NOTE

Best use in 24 months after manufacturing date.

AVAILABILITY

It is available at online beauty stores. If you want to check out this product then Click Here.

WHAT IT SAYS


Mcaffeine Choco Caffeine Glow Face Pack is enriched with Argan oil and Vitamin E which nourish and hydrate the skin. It is a clay-based formula for the oily/normal skin. It is paraben free and not tested on animals. It is 100% pure product which is the great thing about this face pack. 

  WHAT I EXPERIENCED

First I have to tell that it has a very tempting chocolaty fragrance which makes me wanna eat this face pack. It is slightly thick in consistency so before applying this on my face I wet my face. As my skin is combination type, It works really well on my skin. It removes all the dirt and excess oil in one application from my face.


I am kind of attracted towards the ingredients it has. Cocoa in the face pack gently exfoliates the skin as well. You can feel the exfoliation particles on your face when you apply this face mask. It leaves my skin very soft and clean. My face looks healthy and glowing after applying this. I really like this face pack personally and it has caffeine which works as an antioxidant. The most important thing about this face mask is that it does not burn out my skin like other face masks.

HOW TO USE

(1) Apply the face mask evenly all over the face, skipping the area around the eyes. 
(2) Let the mask stay for 10 to 15 minutes. A tightening sensation during this time is normal.
(3) Gently wash off the face pack with the cold water.
(4) Apply moisturizer or toner to close the pores and let the skin free.

PROS

-Smells like Chocolate
-Enriched with Argan oil & Vitamin E
-Paraben-free
-Cruelty-free
-100% natural product
-Removes all the dirt and excess oil from the face
-Leaves the skin healthy and glowy
-Doesn't give a burning sensation 

CONS
-not travel-friendly
-not budget friendly



Overall I love this product and I highly recommend you to try this face pack at least once and If you already used this product then please tell me in the comments section is what is your skin type? and how this product works on your skin? I would love to know that. Till then I will see you soon in my next blog post love you.

Good Bye, #peachypinks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments