GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER REVIEW

Hey, Peachyfam!

Every girl loves makeup but when it comes to removing the makeup we all know how lazy we are and makeup removing is the most important process for our healthy skin.But you know guys we all find this a really big task.All you girls agree with me or not?

This is why in today's blog post I am gonna talk about the amazing and affordable makeup remover which is the Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Oil-infused Cleansing Water.I will be reviewing this product in detail.I have also done a demo of this micellar water on my youtube channel. So, if you guys are interested in any case, the link will be down below:-


                     

PACKAGING

This micellar water comes in a good quality plastic bottle which is transparent in colour so that you can see the product. I have the oil infused one that's why you can see the oil separated from water.You have to shake it every time you use for mixing the oil with water. 

It has the very sturdy cap so we don't have to worry about the leakage of the product, it means this is travel-friendly. All the details, price, directions, etc, are mentioned on the bottle.This micellar water comes in two sizes I have the small one. I like the packaging a lot. It is very handy and travel-friendly. 

PRICE & NET CONTENT

Rs.225/- FOR 125ML ( comes in two sizes ) 

VARIANTS


(1) Micellar cleansing water is for Everyday makeup.
(2) Micellar oil infused cleansing water is for Waterproof makeup.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua/water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Isohexadecane,Potassium Phosphate,Sodium chloride,Xexylene glycol,Dipotassium phosphate,Disodium edta,Decyl glucoside,Polyaminopropyl bignanide.

AVAILABILITY 

Easily available in online and local stores. If you want to check this online, LINK IS HERE 

WHAT IT SAYS

NEW* 1st Oil infused micellar cleansing water, powerful at removing makeup, even waterproof yet surprisingly gentle on your skin.For the first time, Garnier combined its micellar technology with nourishing argan oil.The micelles capture and lift away residue like a magnet, while the oils dissolve traces of makeup and nourish the skin.


The formula is non-greasy & non-sticky.This is suitable for all skin types.After using this skin becomes perfectly clean, nourished & comfortable.This is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested which is really amazing.This says, after using this micellar water you don't have to rinse-off your face.

WHAT I EXPERIENCED

To be honest, this is the only cheapest and best micellar water I have come across.It takes off all the stubborn makeup even waterproof mascara effortlessly. I bought the oil infused one which is for waterproof makeup because I apply waterproof makeup on my face mostly.The most amazing thing about this micellar water is that it is hustle free and easy to use. No rinsing or rubbing is required.


This also removes my transfer-proof matte lipstick. What I do is I take a cotton pad and pour a little Garnier micellar water on to it. After that, I press the cotton pad lightly on my eyes and lips for 10-15 seconds.Then, I swipe away the cotton pad and my makeup removes in one go.My face doesn't feel oily or greasy after using this micellar water.

This has argan oil in it, so at the same time, it nourishes my skin.With this product, I don't need any harsh rubbing.This removes any makeup with only one swipe which is like OH MY GOD.It has a very soft mild fragrance which I love most.

SKIN SUITABILITY

You don't have to worry about your skin type because it is suitable for all skin types. It doesn't irritate my eyes either. It also suitable for sensitive skin. It does not give any itching or irritation to the skin.

PROS

-Removes makeup in one swipe
-Suitable for all skin types
-Travel-friendly
-Affordable price
-Dermatologically tested
-Ophthalmologically tested
-Fragrance is soothing
-Argan oil nourishes the skin
-Non-sticky & non-greasy formula
-Easy to use
-Suitable for sensitive skin
-No rubbing & rinsing required

CONS

Honestly, I didn't find any con in this product.

HOW TO USE

(1) Shake well before use.
(2) Apply on to your face, eyes and lips with some cotton pads without rubbing.
(3) No rinsing required.

Overall I am totally satisfied with this makeup remover.This removes every single bit of makeup so easily. For me, it is an awesome product. If you are a makeup lover, This is a must buy for you guys. Please let me know in the comment section if you have used this micellar water.Till then I will see you in my next blog post. Be happy, Be healthy.

Goodbye, Peachyfam!

Post a Comment

0 Comments