5 MINUTES EASY NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES || PEACHYPINKPRETTY





Hey, #peachypinks!

I have done a lot of reviews on my blog but I never shared my skincare routine with you guys. So in this blog post, I am going to share with you my Easy Night Time Skincare Routine which takes only 5 minutes to do and it is for all skin types which is a bonus. Either you have oily/combination/dry skin or you have acne prone skin, this skincare routine is for you guys. Of course, you can follow this routine in the daytime also, there are no rules. But I follow this every night and I can see some major differences on my face. 

So without any further delay lets start with the Easiest Night Skincare Routine.
All of the products I am going to mention in this post are so affordable and every product is for all skin types. So you don’t have to worry about your skin type as well.

(1) STEP 1 - REMOVE MAKEUP

Whenever you put on the makeup no matter what you have to remove the makeup from your face. If you don’t remove makeup it will clog your pores and cause breakouts and pimples which is not good for your skin. So I always remove my makeup for which I use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I use oil infused one because this removes all the makeup washable or waterproof. This doesn't irritate my skin, you can use any makeup remover as per your need.

(2) STEP 2 - CLEANSING

After removing makeup, I cleanse my face for which I use my all-time favorite Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash. It removes all the dirt and excess oil from the face. I have been using this face wash for a very long time and this suits my skin perfectly. You can use any face wash as per your skin type, by the way, it is also for all skin types.

(3) STEP 3 - TONER

For me applying toner after cleansing my face is very important because it tightens your open pores which makes your skin pimple free. Since I have been started using the toner, my face looks very clean. I don’t get a pimple or breakout which is great. I use the Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner and it suits me pretty well plus it has very amazing fragrance, I feel so refreshed after applying it. For me, this is a very important step which we shouldn't skip. And I don't use any cotton for applying this to my face. I take 5 or 6 drops on my palm and then directly apply on my face. I feel this way right for me.

(4) STEP 4 - MOISTURIZER

After applying toner I moisturize my face for which I don’t use any night cream or moisturizer. I use the Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel for moisturizing my face. This is an aloe vera gel so it benefits my skin in lots of ways. It hydrates and soothes my skin. I love to apply this at night time because it takes care of my skin overnight. If you are allergic to aloe vera, you can skip this and use any moisturizer or night cream as per your skin type but I am in love with this product.



(5) STEP 5 - MOISTURIZE YOUR LIPS
Moisturizing your face is not enough, lips are also the sensitive part of our skin. So don't forget to moisturize your lips with any lip balm. I use Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer. This lip balm moisturizes my lips very well.

That’s it guys, My 5 Minutes Every Night Skincare Routine is complete. My skin gives me thanks after following this routine because it so much suits my skin. I didn’t get any zits, pimples or breakouts on my face, that’s why I am very happy to share this with you guys. If you follow this routine, please tell me your experiences in the comment section I would love to know that. Until then I will see you soon in my next blog post, take care.

Goodbye, #peachypinks!

Post a Comment

2 Comments