MAYBELLINE HYPER CURL VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA REVIEW || PEACHYPINKPRETTY

Hey, #p3army !

Today in this blog post I am going to do a review of Maybelline New York Volume Express Hyper Curl Mascara. You all know about this mascara because it is a very common and popular mascara among the girls. So I will talk about this product in detail today.

  PACKAGING

First of all, we will talk about its packaging so this comes in a black and rose gold colored plastic tube like container. This mascara comes in two variants, one is an easy wash and the other one is a waterproof one. Maybelline does a super job in producing the amazing mascara. There are a lot of mascaras Maybelline has produced but today we will talk about the Maybelline hyper curl mascara only.


This does not come in an outer packaging like cardboard but the plastic of the mascara is very secure so we can carry in our handbag. You don't need to worry about the leakage of the product from the mascara because the cap is very secure. The wand of the mascara is curved so that's why it is very helpful in the application of mascara. You can easily apply mascara with the curved wand.

PRICE & NET CONTENT

Rs.325/-

KEY INGREDIENTS

Ingredients are not mentioned on the packaging.

AVAILABILITY

This is a very common mascara so you can find this online or offline as well. For online details check here.

WHAT IT SAYS

The packaging says that Maybelline New York Volume Express Hyper Curl Mascara has curl lock formula which gives length to the lashes for up to 18 hours.

WHAT I EXPERIENCED

In the application, it's very easy to use because of its applicator or wand. It has a curved wand which is very helpful for easy application. As a beginner, I can say that you can easily apply this mascara on your eyelashes. I found its smell a little heavy otherwise I love this mascara. I have a waterproof version and you can totally spend a full day in your one-time application. Because it stays for a very long time and you will have to apply a good makeup remover for removing this mascara otherwise this will not remove.

I generally apply only one coat of this mascara and this lifts my lashes amazingly. This is a truly curling mascara because it curls the lashes perfectly but if you apply many coats of this mascara on your lashes, your lashes will become clumpy which will not look good, so keep that in mind.

Also, I feel a little heaviness on my lashes which I don't like at all. Besides, you don't need a separate curler if you are using this mascara. I personally really like this mascara and whenever I apply this, my eyes look more open and big which I like so much.

HOW TO APPLY

-Shake the mascara, take out the wand and remove the excess and apply 1, 2 coats on your upper and lower lashes.

PROS

-Affordable
-Travel-friendly
-Easy application
-Amazing staying power
-Curls the lashes separately

CONS

-Chemical fragrance.
-Ingredients are not mentioned.
-Gets clumpy after 2 to 3 coats

CONCLUSION

If you are a beginner and don't have any eyelash curler, you can use this mascara because it curls eyelashes in a very fine way and it is affordable too. If you have any question regarding this, you can ask me in the comment section, see you soon with my next blog post.

Goodbye, #p3army !

Post a Comment

0 Comments