MAGIC DUST RED WINE FACE WASH REVIEW || 100% ORGANIC & NATURAL || PEACHYPINKPRETTY

Hello, #p3army!

Winter season is on its way and I am looking for some skin care products which are 100% organic and natural and in my search I have put my hands on the amazing handmade face wash which is the Magic Dust Red Wine Face Wash and my skin feels amazing after using this face wash. So, I am going to do a full detailed review on this face wash in this blog post.


PACKAGING

Face wash comes in a plastic square shape bottle and the actual product is filled from the top to the bottom of the bottle. The quantity is provided in the bottle is good enough which is great for the price we pay. The bottle comes with a secure lid so there is no chance to leakage of the product but I think they should have provided cardboard packaging also.

NET PRICE & CONTENT

Rs.1850 for 250 ml ( quite expensive )

KEY INGREDIENTS

Red wine extract,  Sunflower oil, Almond oil, Fruit extracts, Aloe vera, (paraben free, eco-friendly)

NOTE

This can be used only for 1 year after manufacturing date.


AVAILABILITY

This is not available offline because it is a handmade product and the products are made in small batches. You can find this Magic Dust face wash online such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Nykaa. For online please check here.

ALL ABOUT MAGIC DUST

Magic Dust is an Indian brand which provides 100%  organic, fresh, and natural products. This makes natural handmade skin and hair care products. The products consist of high-quality bioactive ingredients which are 100% pure plant actives, 100% natural scents of essential oils, 100% biodegradable eco-friendly raw materials and this does not contain SLS, parabens, harsh chemicals, mineral oils, and artificial scents. The products are specially made under the supervision of the qualified team.


WHAT IT SAYS

Magic Dust Red Wine Face Wash is an organic, natural and handmade product. It has a mild organic formula that changes your skin deeply by removing impurities and excess oil from the face and leaves your skin clean and fresh and it also controls acne and pimples.

WHAT I EXPERIENCED

First of all, I will talk about the one thing about this face wash which I don't like. So the thing is it is very expensive, for me generally I do not spend too much money on a face wash but I think it is a 100% pure and natural product and seriously I mean it, this is a 100% organic product which I like so much about this face wash and that's why Magic Dust products are expensive. This smells like essential oils and very natural which does not bother my nose. 

The consistency is a little thick and this face wash does not lather much because it has natural ingredients, not chemicals. It cleans the face completely and removes the excess oil and dirt from the face. It leaves my skin very soft and supple which I can feel and the best thing about this is that it suits me very well and does not break out my face. 

It does not dry my face after washing my face and moisturizes my skin at the same time which is great for these winters. And if you know, red wine prevents the skin from skin ageing, acne and helps in improving the skin complexion also which is amazing.


HOW TO USE

Apply a small amount of face wash on moist face and neck. Gently massage using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry.

SKIN SUITABILITY

This is suitable for all skin types, especially acne-prone skin type.

PROS

-100% natural, organic, vegan product
-Handmade product
-Removes all the excess oil and dirt from the face
-Moisturizes the skin deeply
-Paraben-free
-0% chemicals
-Indian brand
-Travel-friendly
-Suitable for all skin types





CONS

-Expensive

CONCLUSION

So, guys, I have cleared all the points about this face wash but if you have any question then please ask me in the comment section, I will clear all your doubts. For me, this is a very good face wash. If you are looking for a natural, organic product and also don't mind to spend this much money in a face wash then you can totally buy this product, you will not regret to buy it.

Goodbye, #p3army!

Post a Comment

0 Comments